Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, almost half of women faced such disease as hemorrhoids . Hemorrhoids is varicose veins disease of the rectum and anus. This pathology is accompanied by unpleasant symptoms, such as pain during defecation, rectal bleeding, itching, discomfort.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy: causes
The main reason for hemorrhoids during pregnancy is the pressure on vessels and fetal intestine, which leads to blood stasis. But there are other causes that can trigger the occurrence of a hemorrhoids while one is pregnant, these include:
- Constipation. During childbearing constipation occurs frequently and can be chronic. As a rule, it occurs due to hormonal changes in the body, which, in turn, could adversely affect peristalsis.
- Sedentary lifestyle. Some women can not move actively because of weight gain or for medical observe sparing regimen during pregnancy. The result does not make one wait for long, as blood stasis and hemorrhoids occur.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy: symptoms
Hemorrhoids is characterized by a gradual increase in symptoms. At the beginning of the disease there is a feeling of discomfort in the anal area, possibly there can be foreign body sensation .
Later, itching and pain during the act of defecation occur. Condition worsens after receiving spicy food.
The next stage is characterized by the appearance of blood, scarlet during a defecarion movement or immediately after its completion.
Fall out of hemorrhoids nodes during pregnancy is also possible. Most often, this symptom manifests itself in the last trimester when the uterus reaches its maximum size. In many cases, the condition worsens considerably during childbirth, so it is important to treat hemorrhoids in the early stages, preventing the development of disease.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy: risks
- The biggest danger of hemorrhoids during childbearing is that prolonged compression of hemorrhoids, which arises as a result of ever-increasing uterus that can lead to tissue death - necrosis. Such sites are favorable environment for the development of various pathogens, resulting in inflammation and deterioration of the general condition of the pregnant woman and the child.
- Frequent bleeding during pregnancy leads to anemia, which significantly affects the development of the fetus. Therefore, be sure to treat hemorrhoids in the event of the first signs.
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy: treatment
It is clear that many of the traditional methods of treating hemorrhoids treatment are not suitable for combating the disease during pregnancy. Therefore, do not deal with this problemon your own as it is better to consult a doctor.
Most often to treat hemorrhoids during pregnancy the following drugs are used:
- Heparin ointment, which reduces inflammation and heals the cracks. This ointment can be applied after birth during lactation, as it does not penetrate into the blood stream and can not harm the baby.
- Vishnevsky ointment eliminates inflammation and heals wounds. Before you apply the ointment, you sould place the pan with the addition of potassium permanganate within three days, and only after that you can salve the anus.
- Homeopathic ointment consisting of natural components of vegetable origin.
- Posterisan Ointment helps heal cracks.
- For the treatment of hemorrhoids shoud be used rectal suppositories based on natural ingredients, as they will remove the pain during defecation, soften stool and promote rapid recovery. The most popular rectal suppositories are considered to be buckthorn candles.
- Hemorrhoids: Traditional and Alternative Treatment
- Hemorrhoids Among Newborns
- Causes, Symptoms And Types Of Hemorrhoids