Capillaroscopy Will Determine The Condition Of Vessels
How is capillaroscopy performed?
The principle of operation is based on capillaroscopy noninvasive examination, that is, during this method, there is no violation of the integrity of the blood vessels or the mucous membranes. During the examination, the doctor puts a special solution on the cuticle of the nail and, using a special apparatus, performs the research of the state of the capillaries around the nail plate or the mucosa of the lower lip.
Benefits of capillaroscopy
- The main advantage of this diagnostic method is that the study is completely safe and allows to completely avoid any contamination of the patient.
- The second advantage of capillaroscopy is its informativeness. Through this method of research, human health can be fully diagnosed and pathology, including congenital one, can be identified.
- The third advantage is that there is no need to wait for the test results. Processing of the results is made in real time, and the patient receives results immediately after the diagnosis.
- The procedure lasts for no more than fifteen minutes.
- Innovative method lies in the fact that the doctor can significantly improve the effectiveness of treatment after the results of capillaroscopy, improve the methods of treatment etc.
- Capillaroscopy has no contraindications.
What can affect the results of capillaroscopy
Generally , the results of capillaroscopy may be inaccuratedue to the following factors:
- If one or two hours before the diagnosis the patient received physiotherapy.
- If one or two hours before the study the patients received balneotherapy.
Thus, the method of diagnosis using capillaroscopy is ideally suitable for monitoring the disease over time and keeping track of the effectiveness of treatment, enabling to adjust it in a timely manner.
- Heart Disease - Cholesterol Links
- Hormones Will Help To Identify Lethal Heart Failures
- Regular Consumption Of Tea Lowers Blood Pressure