How To Get Rid Of Heartburn At Home
Many people know about the heatburn from their own experience. Burning sensation in the upper abdomen and discomfort are the most striking symptoms of heartburn. But it should be remembered that the very heartburn is not a disease, but may be indicative of diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
If a burning sensation in the upper abdomen occurs regularly, it is imperative to see a doctor and undergo appropriate diagnostic studies to determine the cause of heartburn. In those cases, when heartburn occurs often, you can try to get rid of it by using drugs that are sold in pharmacies without a prescription or advice of traditional medicine use.
Medications for heartburn
Medications that help get rid of heartburn called antotsidy. Their action is limited, usually timeslot, often no more than two hours. Therefore, these drugs can be used if heartburn occurs very rarely, or in combination with other treatments, which is prescribed by a doctor.
Dining during heartburn
In addition to the main treatment for heartburn necessarily need to adhere to proper nutrition. The main recommendations for food intake are as follows:
- Delete the products that provoke heartburn. For example, salty, fried, pickled, spicy, alcohol, smoking. In some cases, only a couple of sips of clean water to stop an attack of heartburn.
- Do not eat too hot food.
- Do not overeat.
- After the meal, you can take a horizontal position only after three hours.
- Fresh juice diluted with water one by one and not drink them on an empty stomach.
- Priei food better start with the salad.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day.
- There are no less than 6 times a day, but in small portions.
- Avoid stress as much emotional state affects the gastrointestinal tract.
Folk remedies for heartburn
drugs like heartburn, traditional medicines are considered to be temporary. Therefore, before a gastroenterologist determine the real cause of the burning sensation in the upper abdomen, you can use one of the recipes of traditional medicine to provide care themselves at home.
- One of the best remedies for heartburn and gastritis, considered flax seed, which has shielding effect and helps to neutralize the acidity of the stomach. To prepare medicine for heartburn, you need three teaspoons of flax seed, milled in a coffee grinder, pour a glass of boiling water and infuse for 10-12 hours. The resulting infusion drink before eating one's throat, and after a meal in one's throat. Kissel, who will remain a drink before going to bed. This not only helps the broth from heartburn, but is useful in atherosclerosis, because it contains large amounts of omega-3.
- If heartburn is recommended to regularly drink homemade apple compote or jelly.
- One teaspoon herbs yarrow pour one cup boiling water, leave for at least five minutes, then strain and drink half a cup before each meal.
- Raw potatoes, peeled and chopped, then there is very slow.
- Fresh plantain leaves pour a glass of boiling water and infuse for half an hour. Drink the infusion for a few sips of the day. The next day, you must make a new infusion.
- The root of sweet flag, which can be purchased at any pharmacy, carefully grind in a coffee grinder. If you experience heartburn to take three times a day on the tip of the knife.
- One Woman's Kitchen Treatment for Digestive Disorder
- Your Stomach Bug May Be Norovirus
- Your Digestive Health May Be Regulated By Your Mucus