If Your Joints Hurt
Diseases of the joints are rheumatic diseases. If you experience discomfort in the joints you should pay attention to this problem. If your joints ache, then it is necessary to make an appointment to see a doctor rheumatologist. In the early stages of development and joints ache slightly impermanent. During this period it is important to consult a doctor as early progression of the disease can be stopped.
Causes of Pain In Joints
- Primary cause of the disease is poor circulation in the joint. Because this is a rapid filling of the "dross" synovial fluid of the joint, which leads to deterioration of the cartilage tissue regeneration ability. Then affects other parts of the joint: the synovium (joint capsule), ligaments, muscles surrounding the joint, bone. Gradual destruction accompanied by pain first few tangible tolerable and intolerable.
- Second reason - food. Modern person consumes foods that contain a much smaller amount of vitamins and minerals needed by the body for proper functioning of all organs and systems. Osteoarticular apparatus is a "warehouse" of such nutrients. Thus, the drive system of the body to its normal activity is taken trace elements such as manganese, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, boron, zinc and silicon. Osteoarticular apparatus thus depleted, which leads to various diseases of bones, joints. As a result, the bones and ligaments weaken, develop the disease, such as osteosclerosis, osteoarthritis and others. Joints begin to ache with and inflammation
- Problems are caused by sedentary lifestyle. Joints hurt, since small movement formed stagnation of synovial fluid, which leads to destructive processes. Joints are so arranged that their food, which means that healthy functioning is ensured only in the movement.
- Hormonal changes and age.
- Overweight gives an increased stress on the joints and spine.
- Injuries which result in crack or fracture of cartilage that eventually leads to its destruction.
- Wearing uncomfortable shoes (high heels or unstable platform, narrow toe, a deforming foot.)
Prevention Of Diseases
For the prevention of diseases of the joints need good nutrition, enriched with vitamins and minerals. Particularly beneficial effect on the joints have: peppers, tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and spinach. The berries that are very useful are cherry, blueberry, as well as herbal teas teas with chamomile, St. John's wort, leaves cranberries. It is noted that in the joints of patients to eat useful avocado (one fruit per week average value). Useful are all vegetable oils and seeds: sunflower, pumpkin, sesame.
If you started aching joints try to understand what your wrong actions caused this, but rather go to the reception to a rheumatologist to make sure you get the correct advice on taking care of your health.
- Does Weather Affect Joint Pain?
- The Most Common Joint Diseases
- The Most Common Diseases of Rheumatology