Most common respiratory diseases
Like all living organisms person consumes oxygen and emits carbon dioxide during their life. In the absence of oxygen a person can not live a few minutes. The body gets oxygen during respiration through the bodies designed by nature to do so. By the respiratory organs include the lungs, bronchi, trachea, larynx.
Most prevalent respiratory diseases include tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma and others.
- The disease bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, which is associated in most cases with viral infection or bacterial. Depending on what has triggered the disease treatment is prescribed. Bacterial inflammation is treated with antibiotics, and viral - antivirals. Sometimes acute and chronic bronchitis. These are two different forms that require different approaches to treatment.
- Tracheitis almost always occurs due to a viral infection. The anatomical structure of the trachea is in the form tube connecting the throat to the bronchi.
- The main symptom of bronchitis and tracheitis is a dry cough (without sputum) or wet (with phlegm). Dry cough is due to the very thick mucus that can not move away or not at all, but only inflammation irritates the mucous membranes of the bronchi or trachea. Cough has a protective role: cleansing the bronchi, the removal of phlegm with diseases that access of oxygen.
- Bronchial asthma - a chronic allergic lung disease, characterized by attacks of breathlessness or shortness of breath, dry cough sometimes. These reactions occur on the background of colds, exercise, stress, or in response to an allergen.
- Bronchial Asthma - it is a long process that requires responsibility of the patient and constant medical supervision. Action medicines aimed at the removal of asthmatic attacks and their prevention.
- Prevention of diseases asthma is a healthy lifestyle, regular exposure to fresh air, smoking cessation, alcohol abuse, the contents of clean living and working space. These simple measures will significantly reduce the frequency of asthma attacks.
- Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs. The disease is considered to be very treacherous. Bacterial inflammation of lung tissue is quite diverse in its manifestations. May manifest as mild symptoms to severe and can even cause death. Often the symptoms of pneumonia are so incomprehensible that suspected pulmonary disease is not immediately possible. A major role in the manifestation of pneumonia playing conditions of its occurrence and age.
- In most cases, pneumonia occurs by itself due to unhealthy lifestyles man or a complication of SARS.
- Today known range of microbes, which are the causative agents of pneumonia. Doctors selected antibiotics for treatment, focusing on the range of potential pathogens. The choice of antibiotic can be done only after the results of a doctor for treatment and testing patients.
Respiratory diseases doctors treat: an otolaryngologist or pulmonologist. Timely access to physicians to avoid serious complications.
- Asthma Treatments
- Bronchitis: When Respiration Becomes a Pain
- Tracheitis : Causes, Symptoms and Treatment