Hadassah University Clinic
Hadassah University Hospital is one of the largest medical centers in Israel and included in the list of the most reputable internationally recognized medical institutions in the world.
Hadassah - Israel's oldest hospital, which was founded by volunteers of the Women's Zionist Organization of America in 1912. Today the center is located in two campuses - Ein Karem near Jerusalem and Mount Scopus.
The basic principle of the medical establishment is the motto, which was formulated by its founders - to work selflessly for the benefit of all peoples, in spite of the racial and religious differences. Each year, the clinic provides medical services to more than 500 thousand patients from around the world.
The infrastructure of the clinic Hadassah
Medical Center operates 1,050 doctors and 1,950 nurses, more than 1,000 employees staff and technical assistance. Without exception, the clinic doctors are trained in the best American and European hospitals, many are candidates of medical sciences, professor. All branches of the clinic is equipped with modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, which allows to approach the process of treating the complex.
- The hospital clinic is located 1300 hospital beds.
- At the disposal of surgeons - 31 operating room.
- 9 specialized intensive care units.
- Each year in the hospital, "Hadassah" hospitalized more 85,000 people.
- Implemented by about 30 thousand surgical operations.
- In the day hospital in hematology and oncology departments are treated about 24 thousand patients a year.
- Over half a million outpatient visits a year.
- About 300 thousand a year, the radiological studies.
- More than 3 million a year of laboratory research.
Treatment at the clinic Hadassah
Hospital Hadassah - is a diversified medical institution that provides medical services in the following areas:
- Pediatric Surgery.
- General medicine.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Bone marrow transplantation center.
- Plastic surgery and others.
- Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery MoH in Ukraine
- Spizhenko Cyber Clinic
- Eurolab Clinic