Lymphoma Treatment In Israel
Lymphoma is a malignant disease of the lymphatic system. Like most cancers, lymphoma arises as a result of adverse effects on the body of several factors, such as,harmful chemicals, radiation, certain viruses or pathologies that can occur due to a genetic predisposition, for instance.
The main symptoms of the disease are:
The sharp increase in the cervical, inguinal and axillary lymph nodes, for no apparent reason.
- Enlarged nodes do not cause pain even when pressed.
- The feeling of fullness due to a pressure of enlarged lymph nodes of the spleen and liver.
- Excessive sweating.
- Functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Occurrence of even one of the above symptoms is a direct indication that you would attend the clinic and get tested because lymphoma is most easily treatable in the early stages.
Diagnosis of lymphoma in Israel
For the diagnosis of lymphoma in Israeli oncology centers, doctor, first, performs a physical examination and a detailed study of history. Only after that the patient may undergo some additional research, such as :
- Biochemical and complete blood test.
- A biopsy of one of the lymph nodes, which allows to determine the presence of cancer cells.
- Immunological research to identify specific markers for lymphoma.
- CT, MRI, X-ray, which will help to assess the condition of individual organs and systems.
Lymphoma Treatment in Israel
In modern oncology centers in Israel the entire schemes for the treatment of various types of lymphomas are developed. The most common and effective methods of treatment include:
- Chemotherapy with modern licensed medicine.
- Bone marrow transplantation , which is carried out by the best surgeons with the help of the latest medical equipment.
- Treatment Of Bone Cancer In Israel
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment In Israel
- Cryotherapy Against Breast Cancer
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.