Gallbladder Cancer Treatment In Israel
Gallbladder cancer is an uncommon and difficult to diagnose cancer of the gallbladder.Specialty of this cancer of the gallbladder lies in the fact that it is very quickly entering a stage of metastasis and invades other organs. Therefore, it is extremely important to diagnose the disease at an early stage.
- Pain in the right upper abdomen.
- Jaundice, which arises as a result of blockage of the bile ducts.
- Vomiting or nausea.
- Weight loss for no reason.
- Lack of appetite .
- Itchy skin.
- On palpation of the gallbladder is enlarged.
- Black stool.
Diagnosis of gallbladder cancer in Israel
Because the symptoms of gallbladder cancer do not have a specific characteristics, the diagnosis of the disease is difficult. To determine gallbladder cancer at an early stage in the cancer clinics in Israel, a number of studies are applied, among which the most common are:
- Diagnostic ultrasound.
- Spiral computed tomography or conventional .
- ERCP, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography , during which the bile ducts, and pancreatic ducts are diagnosed.
- Endoscopic ultrasound, that will help to explore the entire gallbladder and allied agencies in the detail.
- Angiography, the diagnostics of tumor vessels.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for further research in the laboratory of the gallbladder tissue.
Treatment of gallbladder cancer in Israel
Comprehensive treatment of cancer of the gallbladder cancer centers in Israel is done with the application of the following methods:
- Surgery, in some cases, a series of operations are needed. Typically, this process is basic, if the tumor is detected at later stages. Operation, during which the gallbladder and surrounding lymph nodes are removed completely is called cholecystectomy.
- Radiotherapy is used most often in the form of remote exposure from an external source. Also in oncological clinics in Israeli the so-called brachytherapy method, when several miniature radiation sources of radiation implanted in malignancy, is widely used.
- Chemotherapy is used mainly in cases of recurrence of the disease and conducted by modern drugs that affect only the tumor tissue without harming healthy organs.
- Stenting is a restoration of patency of the bile ducts, to prevent the development of jaundice. Basically, this operation is carried out in conjunction with other surgical techniques.
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.