Melanoma Treatment In Israel
Israel is a country of tremendous medical advances. Special excellence Israeli physicians have reached in the diagnosis and treatment of melanoma. Melanoma is a malignant neoplasm that affects the skin and is very difficult to treat.
Vaccination against melanoma in Israel
Despite the fact that percentage of mortality from melanoma in most countries is about 80%, the Israeli cancer centers successfully fight the disease. Today in Israel clinics for patients diagnosed with metastatic melanoma operations are performed. The goal is to remove multiple metastases. Distant metastases are used for vaccine production, which is obtained being cultivated in culture. Thus, a vaccine against melanoma is a portion of killed melanoma cells, i.e. antigens which stimulate the immune system and direct it to fight cancers. It should be noted that this treatment has no side effects and is well tolerated by patients, thus, its efficiency is over 75%.
Methods of melanoma treatment in Israel
In addition to vaccination Israeli cancer centers offer other methods used to combat skin cancer. Among the most effective are:
- Sighting therapy. This type of treatment is aimed at the destruction of cancer cells without the use of full body irradiation. In other words, the treatment is carried out only in an area affected by the disease.
- Medicine for immune stimulation. For example, drugs, such as, Ipilimubab are capable of activating parts of the immune system and sending them for fighting the cancer cells.
- Vemurafenib is a drug for the targeted impact and for melanoma treatment, caused by mutation in BRAF, appearing in about 60% of all cases of the disease.
- Immunotherapy at the cellular level with the latest TIL- technologies. This technique is recommended for patients diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. Treatment is focused on the extraction of cells metastasis of TIL- cells which have a high capacity to destroy malignant cells. These cells are propagated and embedded in the patient's bloodstream with the help of modern technologies, where they, in turn, activate the immune system, which destroys the cancer.
- Accurate diagnosis, a comprehensive approach to treatment, the presence of the-art equipment and highly qualified, experienced doctors, help to successfully treat melanoma cancer centers in Israel.
- A new drug for melanoma treatment is registered in the U.S.
- Israel: Psoriasis Treatment
- Cancer Treatment In Israel
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.