Israel: Psoriasis Treatment
Patients with psoriasis know how complicated and insidious this disease is, and therefore, when there is any information on the current method of treatment of disease, they want to get it right from the beginning to the end and maximize the benefit for themselves. One of the most effective ways to treat it is to go on a trip to some Israeli resort.
The Dead Sea, a place where it is recommended to receive treatment for patients, has got a unique and incomparable terrain. Its main feature is a unique mineral mud. It attracts medical tourists from all over the world to the resort, in particular. In the resort patients may stay in comfortable hotels, clinics and specialized centers.
The easiest and most affordable way of treatment, which was used in the Dead Sea, is sunbathing in the warm rays of the Israeli sun and swimming in the waters of the unique extra salty sea and mud wraps. Even a usual walk along the coast is healing, not to mention bathing in the healing waters.
The secret of unusual climate of the Dead Sea is in the very nature. A huge number of hot springs, special UV rays, unique oxygenated mud, a special air makes you understand what the famous Israeli resort is. All of these properties are healing and really help patients overcome psoriasis, even without the use of additional, standard therapies.
- Water treatments using water from the Dead Sea.
- Application of mud, ointments and oils on the patients skin.
- Taking baths in hot springs.
Types of minerals from the Dead Sea:
- Selenium - improves blood flow to the skin.
- Silicon - slows down the aging of the skin, improves the process of updating the nails and hair.
- Sulphur - improves immunity.
- Sodium - maintains the water level in the cells.
- Calcium - improves a lot of the vital processes of the body.
- Magnesium - speeds up metabolism and helps in the cover from allergies.
- Chlorine - helps to remove toxins through the skin.
- Bromo - improves nervous system resistance to viruses and fungi.
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.