The Dead Sea: How to Sunbathe Safely?
Summer and early autumn, popularly called as velvet season, are created for getting beautifully tanned under the warm sun. Especially the sun rays help to produce vitamin D, known as the source of joy that helps to improve overall body tone and mood. You should not abandon sunbathing under any conditions, however you should sunbathe carefully, especially if you are going the Dead Sea resorts.
Often vacationers in Israel forget about safety on the beach, in spite of the fact that the incorrect behavior when sunbathing may cause skin cancer or melanoma. These are very serious and unpleasant diseases.
Of course, the number of people getting diseased at the Dead Sea is much lower, but here tanning on the beach should be approached responsibly.
The main difference of the Dead Sea from other ones lies in its location. The sea is located at 412 meters below sea level and because of this harmful rays penetrate here the least as they are filtered out on their way to atmosphere, rich in minerals from the fumes. And yet, some rules must be followed for safe tan.
Here are the most necessary ones:
- If you have spots, numerous and large moles or purulent rash on your skin, be sure to attend dermatologist before you go to the beach.
- When you receive a certain type of drugs, taking sunbathing is not permitted, because they enhance the sensitivity of skin that can cause sun allergy.
- Patients with high blood pressure or liver function, heart, etc. must take special precautions when sunbathing.
- Pregnant women should be very careful on the beach. It is recommended to use creams and sunglasses with UV protection.
Do not neglect your health and get a beautiful tan!
- Sunshine Might Be Great For The Blood Pressure
- Vitamin D: Where Its Contained
- Dead Sea: Treatment of Musculoskeletal System
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.