Stem cells are one of the most surprising discoveries of our time, thanks to which humanity has a real chance to cure a wide range of diseases that were previously considered to be untreatable.
Institute of Cell Therapy
Institute of Cell Therapy was founded in Kiev in 2003. Today it is the largest medical facility specialized in research, treatment and diagnostics. Thanks to highly skilled doctors, wide range of medical practice achievements in the field of Cryomedicine, non-drug therapies and cellular technologies have been implemented. All copyright methods of stem cell therapy have been recognized internationally and have been awarded with various certificates.
Areas of activity
The Institute of Cellular Therapy is a modern clinic, which plays a major role in the development of cell-based therapies. The clinic is equipped with the most modern European equipment, which allows inpatient and outpatient treatment and diagnostic testing at the highest professional level.
To date, the clinic doctors have achieved good results in the treatment of wide range of serious diseases with the help of stem cells, such as
- Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system, including rehabilitation after stroke and severe traumatic brain injury.
- Endocrine diseases, such as hyperthyroidism, diabetes type II, as well as complications arising after diabetes mellitus.
- Cardiovascular diseases (heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy).
- Gastrointestinal diseases (peptic ulcer, pancreatitis, hepatitis).
- Pathology of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, arthritis, hip dysplasia, joint injuries and spine)
- Diseases of urinary-genital system (reproductive disorders, disorders of potency, sterility, prostatitis).
- Disorders of the immune system (immunodeficiency after chemotherapy or radiation).
Treatment and rehabilitation programs are highly effective not only for the treatment of serious pathologies and chronic conditions, but also for the help in healing and rejuvenation of the body as a whole. Rejuvenating therapy is an anti-aging program, which was developed a few years ago by leading specialists of the Institute of Cellular Therapy. Today it is very popular because in our country it has no analogues. In the process of rejuvenation biological agents on the basis of placenta extract, which helps to achieve significant rejuvenation and recovery for a short time are used.
Umbilical cord blood and placenta
Cell therapy based on the use of stem cells, the main source of which is the umbilical cord and placental blood. Umbilical cord blood is a unique biological material that can turn into an invaluable elixir of health and youth, given the very nature of the child. To ensure your child's unique cure for many serious diseases, including cancer, it is enough to save your kid's cord blood. If it is necessary, isolate stem cells from umbilical cord blood, as they will serve as a basis for the manufacture of a medicament with which you can get rid of a wide range of diseases. In addition to the treatment, stem cells can be used for aesthetic and rejuvenation procedures.
Placenta, which can be saved with the umbilical cord blood is also of a great value because it includes a number of biologically active substances, hormones similar to those that are not synthesized by any organ of the human body. Placenta extract has potent rejuvenating effect and serves as a source of stem cells.
To save the cord blood and placenta, it is enough to apply to Cryobank at the Institute of Cellular Therapy. Cryobank, the service of cord blood preservation, has been available since 2003. And despite the fact that Cryobank is a pioneer in Ukraine for the storage of umbilical cord blood, the quality of services is guaranteed by numerous international certificates.
Today, more than 8,000 families have entrusted their child's cord blood to Cryobank in the Institute of Cellular Therapy. Cryobank provides all the necessary equipment and qualified service staff, which guarantees high quality of service for the storage of biological material for a long time.
- Having more than five hundred square meters of space, the last complete sterilization, complies with European standards.
- The existence of the modern laboratory and technical equipment .
- The presence of specialized biotechnologies that enable long-term storage and ensure the viability of 96% of the frozen biomaterial.
- The presence of qualified staff.
- Premises equipped with autonomous ventilation system and power supply.
- Individual numbers assigned to automated accounting samples, which greatly simplifies the task of identifying the need for emergency .
- Guarantee the confidentiality of all medical information.
- Clock information support.
- Cryobank recognition by international organizations.
- Employees regularly take part in various international conferences devoted to the study of stem cells and the development of therapies with their application.