Kardiolita Mutlidusciplinary Clinic
Kardiolita is a multidisciplinary clinic that is one of the largest private medical institutions not only in Lithuania, but also in the Baltic countries. The hospital was in 1998, and today you can get a complete package of medical services of a high quality from diagnosis to a complicated operations, as well as undergo a rehabilitation course in the best health resorts of the country.
Specialties of Kardiolita
Today the clinic is the only medical institution in the Baltic States which received an international certificate of accreditation by JCI. This certificate guarantees that the management structure, personnel, equipment, infrastructure and environment as well as all the services offered by the clinic fully meet international standards.
The distinctive features of Kardiolita include:
- High level of professionalism of the doctors and all the medical staff.
- Most modern and effective methods of diagnosis and treatment are applied.
- Even the most complex surgical procedures end with excelent results while care provided after the surgery is of a high quality.
- The use of the latest medical equipment, which meets all European standards and regulations.
- The use of drugs that are effectlive and are of a high quality only.
- An integrated approach to treatment right from diagnosis to complete rehabilitation.
- The excellent accommodation, diet of a high quality, psychologically comfortable environment, absence of a language barrier, as most of the medical staff speaks Russian perfectly.
- The cost of medical services is much lower than it is in Western Europe.
Medical Services at Kardilita Clinic
The clinic has 190 doctors of the highest category. The medical institution is designed for 44 seats, including the hospital ward of a family type, as well as single and double wards. It has three surgical operating rooms equipped with the latest medical technology. Therefore, here even the most complex operations are carried out in a professional manner.
Kardiolita Medical clinic represents a full range of
- Diagnostics, which includes full comprehensive examination.
- Conservative therapy.
- Surgery (heart surgery, vascular surgery, general surgery, abdominal surgery, plastic surgery).
- Interventional angiology and cardiology.
- All types of rehabilitation.
It should be noted that Kardiolita clinic is known throughout Europe as a medical institution, where heart surgery, both for adults and children, is carried out successfully. At the same time, Kardiolita is the only clinic in the country where a wide range of cardiac services, ranging from diagnosis to the most complicated heart surgery, are provided. In addition, the clinic offers the following types of cardiac care:
- Venous and arterial revascularization of the heart, in case of cardiopulmonary bypass or heart functioning without cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Surgery treatment of the acquired or congenital heart disease.
- Surgical treatment of pathologies of the large vessels.
- Surgical treatment of acute aortic dissection.
- The use of minimally invasive treatment of cardiac arrhythmias (through a catheter).
- Prosthetic heart valves.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Pediatric Surgery (the treatment of congenital heart disease), and others
- Medical Tourism Lithuania
- Treatment and Clinics in Lithuania
- Lithuania: Druskininkai and Birštonas Resorts
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.