Eveksiya Rehabilitation Center
Eveksiya rehabilitation center is located in one of the best resorts of Greece mainland, near the city of Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki.
The main specialization of the center is to provide medical services in the field of rehabilitation after injuries, illnesses and operations at the highest level, which is not inferior to the leading rehabilitation clinics in Germany and Israel.
Departments of Eveksiya Rehabilitation Center
The institution is designed for 165 fixed seats, which are comfortable single and double rooms of a hotel type with a view on the sea. The treatment is carried out both in the hospital and on the outpatient basis.
The center consists of several compartments, each of which employ highly qualified doctors with extensive experience. These include:
- The department of Kinesitherapy and physiotherapy.
- Intensive Care Unit.
- ADL- the department of daily living activity resotration.
- Walking training department.
- X-ray laboratory.
- Microbiological laboratory and others.
Rehabilitation programs in Eveksiya center
Eveksiya rehabilitation center offers rehabilitation programs for the following pathologies:
- Head injuries of the diffetent severity.
- Spinal injuries.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Rehabilitation after surgery, including amputation of limbs.
- Recovery after rheumatic pathologies.
- Recovey from cancer.
- Migraine, chronic pain syndromes.
- Recovery after scattered sclerosis.
- Rehabilitation of degenerative processes of the cerebral cortex and nervous system.
- Motor neuron disease.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- Myasthenia gravis and myopathies.
Specialties of Eveksiya rehabilitation centre
The main feature of this medical institution is the individual selection of rehabilitation programs for each patient. Restorative treatment programs usually consist of a whole range of techniques and different approaches.
Not only highly skilled doctors, but also occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, educators, nurses, and many others are involved in the rehabilitation programs. A special diet, mode of activity, sleep and rest, physical therapy and medication are developed for each patient individually. Together they help to pass a rehabilitation program quickly and effectively.
One of the achievements of the center is the active introduction of the latest developments in the field of regenerative medicine as well as the equipment of last generation that allows to achieve the highest results in the treatment and recovery from serious illnesses and injuries.
- 5 Facts About Medical Tourism
- Medical Tourist Leaflet
- Underground Rehabilitation and Treatment Centre in Wieliczka Salt Mines
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.