The Center for assisted reproduction Embryo
The Center for assisted reproduction Embryo is a private medical clinic, which was founded in Minsk in 2001. Today the center is one of the leading reproductive health care in Belarus, where the rate of onset and the carrying of a pregnancy during IVF is more than 45%. It should be noted that in addition to the IVF center diagnose and treat almost all existing forms of male and female infertility, due to the use of new types of reproductive technologies.
Treatment at the Center for Assisted Reproduction Embryo
MLA cent - is the diagnosis and treatment of various forms of male and female infertility . The main achievement of the clinic is that all healing techniques that are practiced, fully comply with international standards of WHO and the legal documents of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation.
The most commonly used and effective methods of diagnosis and treatment, practiced at the Center for Assisted Reproduction Embryo, include:
- The use of high-resolution ultrasound.
- Analysis of sperm according to WHO criteria.
- hormonal and ultrasound monitoring of the menstrual cycle.
- Screening for infection and treatment of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
- Hormonal study.
- Treatment with IVF.
- Treatment with ICSI.
- Use intrauterine insemination method.
- The use of ovulation induction.
- Diagnosis of early pregnancy.
Employees of the Center Embryo
Virtually all health care workers have been trained in the best clinics in Russia, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Cyprus and the United States. In the center you can get advice and be treated in such professionals, as:
- Gynecologist and the specialist in reproductive system healing.
All medical services are offered to citizens of Belarus and foreign patients.
Features of Embryo
- The presence of high-quality, modern technological equipment, which helps to carry out diagnosis and treatment at the highest professional level.
- The staff of professionals with extensive practical experience with infertility. All the doctors were trained abroad, many have advanced degrees.
- Cooperation with leading pharmaceutical companies in Europe that provide only the highest quality pharmaceuticals for use in the center.
- Individual approach to every patient, without exception, which involves the provision of health and counseling services, even on weekends and holidays.
- 5 Facts About Medical Tourism
- The Development of the Medical Tourism in the Former Soviet Countries
- Medical Tourism: A Global Perspective
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.