Baden Thermal Spa
The most famous resort of Baden is locatedOnly thirty minutes away from the Austrian capital in the direction of the Vienna Woods by car. Its history dates back to the Roman era, when the rich and famous Romans and their families came here to receive the treatment using healing waters. Later, such legendary figures as Napoleon, Beethoven, Mozart, Haydn and Strauss did not ignore this resort. Inspired by the beautiful natural views and clean air of Baden, Strauss wrote its world-famous operetta "Die Fledermaus".
Medical factors and climate of Baden
- The main natural healing factor at the resort of Baden is thermal mineral water with a unique composition consisting of a large amount of sulfur, sodium, calcium and magnesium. The water temperature is thirty-thirty-six degrees, and it's the perfect conditions for the treatment of the diseases of the spine, injuries of the musculoskeletal system, recovery of the joints, depression healing and stress.
- Another important therapeutic factor of Baden is a vineyard. Wine therapy is very popular in many medical, health and beauty programs. The effect of wine therapy is noticeable after several procedures: toxins are eliminated, the person gets rid of extra pounds, the skin becomes more elastic, its color and tone improves, fine lines and wrinkles disappear.
- The climate is Mediterranean, so there are no sudden temperature changes or strong winds. Tourists visit this place all year round.
Treatment procedures of Baden
Treatment and rehabilitation at the resort of Baden involve the use of spa procedures. Very popular wellness treatments are based on natural healing factors:
- Different types of thermal mineral baths.
- Therapeutic mud wrapping.
- Various massages, including hydromassage.
- The use of thalassotherapy.
- Treatment with oxygen.
- Treatment of color.
- Different types of hardening.
- Diet program.
Entertainment and infrastructure in Baden
Tourists and visitors do not have to postphone their visit to Baden neither in winter nor in summer. Here there's a great amount of fun both for both adults and children:
- In the heart of the city there is a large swimming pool with thermal water in the open air. Around the pool one can use the rides for adults and children and the largest artificial beach in Austria.
- On the territory of the city and its outskirts a large number of architectural attractions are situated: monasteries, palaces and castles.
- Have a good time at the resort, visiting restaurants, wine pubs, cafes and casinos.
- The fans aesthetics will not be left without impressions, as they can visit the Doll and Toy Museum, take a walk along the famous rose garden of Baden, go to the Beethoven-Haus.
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.