Spa Treatment Of Joints
Today the diseases of joints is a very common pathology, which affects nearly one out of three people. There are plenty of reasons that lead to the development of various pathological processes in the joints.
The most common of them include:
- Hormonal disruptions.
- Violation of metabolic processes in the body.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Wrong lifestyle (lack of exercising).
- Bad habits.
Symptoms of joint diseases
Usually, the initial stage in all pathologies of joints passes without any pronounced symptoms. But in some cases, from time to time there may be signs that must be a signal for a patient to visit a specialist. These include:
- Aching pain in the joints.
- Swelling around the joint.
- Redness of toes or hands.
- The increase of the joint shape.
Treatment of the joints diseases
Without a doubt, if the joint disease is diagnosed at an early stage, the efficacy of the treatment depends on the compliance with the doctor’s advice. But if you ignore the visit to the doctor after the first symptoms of degenerative processes in the joints are noticed, such a carelessness can result in disability.
The main methods of the joints treatment include surgical, which are used in extreme cases, and medical ones. In addition to the basic methods of treatment, your doctor may prescribe spa treatment of joints.
Sanatorium treatment of joints in Slovenia
Most famous resorts in Europe, where basic medical specialization is the treatment of joints, are located in Slovenia. The presence of thermal waters, clean air and excellent climatic conditions provide a positive dynamics of treatment of the diseases, as well as help strengthen overall health.
The resort is located in the center of Slovenia. It has been popular among medical tourists who come for treatment of joints for many years. For successful treatment of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system it has all the conditions:
- Comfortable hotel.
- Beautiful park on the banks of the river.
- Sports ground.
- Alleys for promenades.
- Squash court.
- Tennis courts and much more.
Lasko therapeutic recreation resort complex offers such wellness programs, as:
- Treatment and recovery from degenerative and inflammatory processes of the joints.
- The treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
- Rehabilitation after injuries and operations.
The procedures for the treatment of joints in the resorts of Slovenia include
- Spa procedures, which consist of:
- Baths with mud.
- Spa with thermal water.
- Baths with decoctions of medicinal herbs.
- Gubbord Baths (contrast ones).
- Kneipp water tracks.
- Kinesotherapy (therapeutic exercises that help stimulate the joints).
- Work therapy (physical exercises aimed at improving the mobility of joints).
- Thermal therapy (treatments that are based on the exposure of muscles and joints to heat and their strengthening.
- Electrotherapy (complex techniques aimed at pain relief and strengthening the muscular system).