Biokovka is a seaside climatic resort located in the coastal part of Croatia, 60 km south from Split on the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic Sea. Thalassotherapy center Biokovka is situated in a pine forest located in a 15-minute walk from the city center, on the slopes of the majestic mountain range Biokovo, one of the highest mountain chain of Mediterranean Basin. Sveti Jure that is as high as 1762 m, is the highest peak there. Due to the exceptional beauty of nature,the unique resort and the hotel are located in the area of an average annual temperature 16°C.
Sandy beach is almost 2 km long there. Passages are covered with pine trees and tourist facilities, luxury hotels, restaurants with gastronomic cuisine, as well as plenty of entertainment spots for children and adults.
Biokovka is a complex, which includes hotel and medical center located in the ecological reserve in the pine forest. It is a 5 -storey building, which consists of 240 rooms. It has a small-pebble beach that is considered to be one of the best in the Adriatic basin. It is located in a 7-10 minutes walk from the center of Makarska, where you can get everything.
Treatment at the resort
The following diseases are treated at the resort:
- chronic degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system,
- treatment and rehabilitation of chronic degenerative joint disease,
- conditions after orthopedic and neurosurgery,
- surgery after injuries,
- rehabilitation after polio, cerebral palsy,
- conditions after orthopedic and neurosurgical operations,
- post-traumatic and post-operative rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system and peripheral nervous system,
- inflammatory rheumatism,
- chronic respiratory disease (chronic bronchitis, asthma),
- neuromuscular disease (peripheral nervous system, hemiparesis, peripheral vascular disease, diabetic polyneuritis, sciatica).
The hotel is a complex where one can perfectly combine a beach holiday with a mountain walk as well as therapeutic and prophylactic procedures and educational tourism.The neighboring town Makarska, which is known for famous Makarska Riviera, is very picturesque and fascinates tourists with colorful Dalmatian architecture, old Venetian fountain and palaces in Baroque style. Differently, it is worth mentioning Marineta promenade, which attracts vacationers with wonderful pine alley, beautiful landscapes and numerous cafes, restaurants and clubs.
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.