Croatia: Daruvarske Toplice Resort
Daruvarske Toplice is one of the main resorts in Croatia, that mainly specializes in the treatment and rehabilitation of athletes, as well as prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal and gynecological diseases.
The resort is located in the heart of Croatia, 130 km from the central railway station in Zagreb, at an altitude of 160 meters above sea level, close to the small, but very cozy town Daruvar. The river Toplice is adjacent to the resort and the very terrain is covered with forest zone, which provides Daruvarske Toplice salubrious pine air.
What is unique about the resort?
The main advantage of the resort are radonic, thermal, bicarbonate, and calcium-magnesium waters that flow in nine mineral springs located just there. Basically, all the thermal waters and mud of volcanic origin are used for medicinal baths that are taken by patients at the resort. All natural treatment factors are reinforced by physiotherapy, therapeutic massages, manual temperature, gymnastics and water exercises.
According to legend, the first bath in Daruvarske Toplice appeared in 288 BC.
Who will benefit after staying at the resort?
- Patients undergoing treatment to combat infertility, as well as women after surgical treatment of gynecological diseases.
- Patients with problems of the musculoskeletal system.
- The resort also has a number of health programs that will be useful for anyone who wants to improve his or her health and tone the body. Also, in sanatoriums of Daruvarske Toplice there are some sports rehabilitation programs, as well as special courses for those whose goal is weight loss.
- Croatia : Ivanic Grad Health Resort
- Croatia: Health Resort Varaždinske Toplice
- Infertility Treatment At Croatian Reosrts
Application will be processed. Manager of medical tourism will contact with you.