Germany: Resort Bad Saarow
Near Poland border, in the heart of Bradenburg, the health resort with unique thermal springs called Bad Saarow is located. This resort was there at the very beginning of the twentieth century. It was a holiday village for bored Prussian elite and bohemia that came here to relax and plunge into the atmosphere of peace and unity with nature in those years. Even the famous writer Maxim Gorky once treated a lung disease in these areas.
Holiday in the resort of Bad Saarow
Resort Bad Saarow is really considered to be a unique place for rest and recovery, which is primarily known for its therapeutic mud and thermal-salt springs. This resort is the first that has earned recognition at the state level, thanks to the perfect combination of a mild climate and natural healing factors.
Bad Saarow, located in the northern part of the lake Scharmützelsee, is surrounded by hills and pine forest. For tourists who are fond of fishing, swimming, riding a boat or sunbathing, it is a true paradise on earth. In addition, the resort is located just seventy kilometers from Berlin, and many people come here to relax and improve their health at the weekend. Well-developed infrastructure, a large number of cafes and restaurants contribute to a great stay both with friends and in the close family circle.
Therapeutic factors of Bad Saarow
To date, Bad Saarow is well-known spa resort with a well-developed infrastructure. Tourists and visitors are offered a wide range of different possibilities for a relaxing or active holiday: all kinds of steam rooms and saunas, natural mud, salt springs, and much more.
The main curative factors of the resort include:
- Thermal mineral springs.
- Natural mud.
- The mild climate with fresh air.
Who needs treatment in the resort of Bad Saarow?
Today Bad Saarow is one of the best resorts in Germany, which has gained popularity throughout Europe. Therapeutic indications for treatment at the spa can be caused by the following diseases:
- Chronic process in the organs of the respiratory system.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Spine pathology, particularly degenerative changes of the intervertebral discs.
- Diseases of the joints.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Disorder of metabolism in tissues and organs.
- Vascular disease, including peripheral.
- The state of stress.
- Constant fatigue.
- Decreased performance, vitality and activity.
- Mental disorder system.
- Skin diseases including psoriasis.
Treatment methods of Bad Saarow
Wide variety of wellness treatment centers are offered at spa town of Bad Saarow. The most popular treatment procedures include:
- Swimming in the pool with thermal water.
- Inhalation of saline solution.
- Music therapy, which helps in sleep disorders and migraines.
- Diet therapy (the use of diet on Schlot).
- Traditional Oriental medicine, in particular Chinese.
- Wraps mud.
- Heat and cold therapy (contrast therapy).
- Massage Therapy.
- Salt baths.
- Light therapy.
- Ultrasound therapy.
- Breathing practices.