Germany: Bad Krozingen Resort
A small spa town of Bad Krozingen is located in southern Germany between the mountains of the Black Forest and the Rhine Valley. Conveniently situated in the heart of the bordering countries triangle (Switzerland, Germany and France), having natural healing factors, the resort has gained unprecedented fame and popularity among the tourists all over Europe.
Climate and therapeutic factors of Bad Krozingen
Thanks to a generous southern sun, the climate of the resort is really soft and fulled with all the flavors of southern greenery and fragrance of flowers. The climate here is in many ways similar to the Mediterranean. Its beautiful natural landscapes are not less picturesque than the Greek or Spanish ones. Bad Krozingen is located 260 meters above sea level.
The main popularity of the resort is the presence of thermal springs, as their water contains large amounts of carbon dioxide. It should be noted that among all the hot springs in Europe, very large amounts of carbon dioxide are specifically found in the waters of these sources.
When reaching the surface, thermal water is heated to the temperature of 39.4 degrees. Minerals contained in one liter of healing water reach the amount of 4.000 mg. per liter. Carbon dioxide, which is dissolved in the amount of 2.200 mg per liter, can activate the healing properties of minerals in the water.
The healing properties of carbon occur when it penetrates directly through the skin into the bloodstream and nerve endings, thereby providing healing effect to the nervous system to the heart muscle, and reduces blood pressure, improves joint function and stimulates the blood flow in muscles.
It's hard to overestimate the impact the thermal water has on the nervous and immune system. Scientists have shown that only three or four bathing procedures in thermal springs help to cope with stress and overwork.
Who can stay in the resort of Bad Krozingen
Thermal mineral springs help in the treatment of a wide variety of diseases. The main indications for improvement at the resort are:
- Pathology of the spine and degenerative diseases of the intervertebral discs.
- Rehabilitation after operative surgery made on joints or spine.
- The recovery period after injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Treatment of the effects and complications after sports injuries.
- Rehabilitation after fractures of the limbs and spine.
- Diseases of heart and blood vessels.
- Rehabilitation after cardiac surgery or myocardial infarction.
- Venous disease, in particular venous insufficiency.
- Pathology of metabolic processes in the body.
- Diseases of the digestive tract.
- Cerebral strokes.
- Autonomic disorders and psychosomatic disorders.
- Nervous or physical exhaustion.
Rehabilitation centers and clinics of Bad Krozingen
The resort has a large number of different thermal baths, health centers and clinics. For instance, a modern thermal complex «Vita Classica» is located on 40 acres in the most beautiful corner of the town, right in the park. Several clinics of different therapeutic fields and a modern diagnostic center. Each year, tens of thousands of tourists from all over the Europe come for the rehabilitation and recreation here.