Vitamin F: How Does It Work
The structure of vitamin F contains a complex of three fatty acids: linolenic, linoleic and arachidonic. The human body does not produce this vitamin, so it must be regularly replenished with food. Vitamin destroyed by the sun and heat. In medicine, vitamin used for the prevention and treatment of skin diseases, atherosclerosis.
Sources of Vitamin F
For healthy person per day it is necessary to intake 10 mg. of this vitamin. When liver is damaged, the dose is increased to 100 mg.
Vitamin F is contained in a vegetable oil, fruits, nuts, fish, sunflower seeds, cocoa butter. The daily dose of vitamin F is contained in twenty grams of vegetable oil.
Application of Vitamin F
Vitamin F is contained in many creams designed to moisturize the skin, preventing its premature aging, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It is found in many medicinal hair masks, detangles, adds shine and smoothness. This vitamin is known as "vitamin of youth" because it provides healthy hair and skin.
Creams, that are composed of vitamin F, can be used as sunscreens, as well as to prevent flaking of the skin in the summer and winter seasons. Thus, this substance perfectly protects the skin from adverse environmental factors.
How Vitamin F Works
- Vitamin F has a positive effect on reproductive function.
- Promotes fat digestion.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Effective way to healing wounds.
- Requires vitamin F for the formation of normal breast milk.
- An important feature is the ability to convert vitamin F cholesterol in soluble form, and hence to deduce it from the body.
- Vitamin F is involved in building cell membranes.
- It protects the skin from the penetration of pathogens.
- Vitamin F helps to preserve the skin's elasticity, so as it retains moisture.
- This vitamin is part of medicinal ointments, creams intended for skin care. It prevents harmful bacteria on the skin, acne, helps cleanse the skin pores.
- Compulsory component of shampoos is vitamin F. There are also special therapeutic cream, butter for greasing dim, stratified nails.
- Popular in modern cosmetology the procedure that is called "chocolate wraps" with the use of cocoa powder. It contains vitamin F, which improves skin: helps burn fat and eliminate cellulite.
If you are going as long as possible to preserve your youth and health - should be sufficient to consume vitamin F.