Pump The Abdominals In a Right Way
Those who want to lose weight probably know that the area of the abdomen can be the hardest for the weight loss. To get rid of fat on the abdomen and waist, as well as sagging belly, you need a lot of hard work. However, not all exercises designed for the press reduces body fat on the abdomen. With Once you exercise, abdominal muscles strengthen. And to get rid of body fat, you must also reduce the caloric content in your diet.
Preparation to abdominals pumping
Training rooms must be previously well ventilated.
- It is necessary to put a bottle of still water next to you . Thirst can occur during exercise, so it is useful to moisten the throat with a sip of water.
- It is up to you when to dedicate some time to training. However, experts advise to choose the morning for it.
- It is recommended to train while being hungry. But you are very hungry, eating a little is a good idea. Then your stomach will not to be empty. If you've already had breakfast, then there must pass at least 1.5 - 2 hours after the meal.
- For the purpose of effective weight loss, exercises should be done in a fairly rapid pace. Vigorous exercises help to burn fat.
How long does it take to get press trained
In the first days of classes, start with a small amount of reps: do 3 sets of exercises for ten - fifteen times each. The most important rule is to feel the tension of the abdominal muscles, that is, to do the exercises accurately. The number of repetitions increases gradually, while the number of sets remains still three.
Exercises should be performed smoothly and seamlessly. During the muscle tension you need to inhale and then exhale during the period of relaxation.
Press needs to be trained regularly, at least 4-6 times a week, to achieve the desired results. You can do exercises you can do in the morning and in the evening to achieve maximum efficiency.
Removing belly - 5 exercises
- When lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees, bring feet together and put your hands behind your head. Lift the body to the knees, lifting the blade slightly above the floor. Thus, loins should remain unmovable.
- The starting position of the body is the same as in the previous exercise. Only dilute knees slightly. Raising the body, drag elbows one by one to one knee and then another one.
- Starting position is the same. Put your feet to the width of the foot and pull your hands at your sides. Lift the body completely, pull the hands forward.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees slightly and pull your hands along the body. Loins should remain in the same place and make sure to lift the pelvis. Then, return to the starting position. Now lift the loins with your shoulders and pelvis being at the same position.
- Lying on your back, having legs bent at the knees and the hands behind the head, lift the legs and upper body simultaneously, trying to get touch your knees with your elbows.
- Fitness for Children
- 4 Exercises Guys May Do For Better Sex
- Ways to Reduce High Cholesterol With Exercise