Meals In Case You Have a Heart Disease
Dietary food for heart disease is one of the most important components of recovery and maintain normal functioning of the heart. Eating foods that are good for heart health, help suppress the symptoms and prevent possible complications.
First of all, the diet for the "core" is based on a product that helps reduce blood cholesterol, sugar and maintain blood pressure within the age norm. Thus, food for people suffering from heart disease, should be based on what you can eat, and not, as the majority of modern diets on restrictions in the use of certain foods.
What you need to eat if you have heart disease
- Prefer dishes of fruit, vegetables, legumes and whole grains. These products are the most useful for our body, they help clear the blood vessels and keep a normal blood sugar levels.
- By choosing fats responsibly, do not forget that, first, the fat should be the minimum amount. Secondly, unsaturated fats and trans fats, preferably completely excluded from the diet, but if they are unable to avoid, limit to a minimum. Third, to give priority to monounsaturated fats, such as olive oil, and polyunsaturated fats - sunflower and corn oil.
- Try to diversify the diet, but at the same time, it is necessary to cook foods rich in the "right" protein. Doctors say that the main culprit of heart disease, especially in old age, is considered to be eating large amounts of food and meat-fat dairy products. Therefore make a variety of food must be using different types of protein which is found in fish, vegetables, legumes.
- To limit the use of products that contain cholesterol, having the ability to accumulate in the blood, and provoking the development of atherosclerotic plaques, which, in turn, become a cause of heart attacks. For energy, it is better to eat more complex carbohydrates, which are contained in the bran bread, pasta, durum, sweet potatoes.
- Food, a man who has a heart condition, should be a fraction, that is, it is desirable to eat 5-6 times a day, but in small portions. This approach prevents overeating and a sharp rise in blood sugar.
- The amount of salt in the diet should be kept to a minimum, this will help avoid high blood pressure.
Additional recommendations for heart improvement
Physical activity should be an important part of the daily routine of a person with heart disease. Even light exercise strengthens the heart muscle, improve blood circulation, help control blood cholesterol and sugar.
Control over the use of theliquid.It is necessary to drink at menee1,5-2 liters of fluid a day to all the organs and systems to function properly and people feel energetic.
- Wise Diet Protects Against Seasonal Flu Better Than Pills
- Mediterranean Diet Reduces The Risk Of Uterine Cancer Development
- 10 Rules Of A Balanced Diet