Squash Spaghetti With Chunky Tomatoes Sauce Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
Cook Time: 15 minutes.
Rest Time: 5 minutes.
Complete Time: 35 minutes.
- 2 pounds steak of beed meat, thin ground,
- 1 cup of onion,
- 1 cup of green bell pepper,
- 4 cloves of minced ail,
- 2 cans of diced and and undrained tomatoes,
- 1 can of tomatoes sauce,
- 3 oz tomatoes paste,
- 1 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning,
- 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper,
- 1/2 cup os shredded Parmesan cheese,
- fresh basil,
- 3 pounds of squash spaghetti.
Chunky Tomatoes Sauce:
- In the Dutch oven cook sweet pepper, garlic, beef and onion until beef turns brown. Empty off fat. Add tomato-sauce, tomatoes(diced), black pepper, tomatoes paste and Italian seasoning. Boil it and decrease heat. Simmer without any cover for a quarter hour, stirring periodically.
- Split sauce among 2 deep containers of freezer. Label, seal and freeze for 3 months.
- Thaw in fridge overnight, to preapre every container of sauce. Transfer sauce into a big saucepan. Cook to boiling over moderate, stir periodically. Serve sauce on top of squash. Scatter with quarter cup Parmesan cheese. Garnish basil leaves, if needed.
Prick two half to third of onepound complete spaghetti squash in a lot of spots using a knife. Put it in the baking dish that is safe for microwaving. Uncover and microwave on 100% (large) energy for 10 to 15 min. Get it out for 5 minutes. Cut squash length wise and take out seeds. Use 2 forks, shred and split the squash pulp in to strings.