Bodyflex: Breathe And Lose Weight
Bodyflex is one of the most popular weight loss and health improvement techniques developed by American called Greer Childers. At the core lies Bodyflex theory that our body does not have enough oxygen, so in some parts of the accumulation of adipose tissue and toxins. Thanks to the technique of hyperventilation can avoid these negative phenomena.
The essence of Bodyflex
Bodyflex consists of twelve exercises that combine breath and stretching. Through proper breathing during exercise, you can send the oxygen in the problem areas and then take the required position and hold your breath for 8-10 seconds. At this time, there is intense oxygenation of tissue, so fat is split.
The secret Bodyflex is diaphragmatic breathing, which helps to use an additional amount of light, which in turn allows the body to receive an additional amount of oxygen. This technique has much in common with breathing practices yogis.
Specialties of exercises
According to Greer Childers, devoting enough exercise just fifteen minutes a day to experience the visible results of weight loss and improvement in two weeks. Exercises must be performed only on an empty stomach, but you can drink a glass of water in the course of employment. Therefore, it is advisable to practice Bodyflex morning. Another nuance Bodyflex is that once the result is achieved, you can stop the exercise, only if they replace other physical exercises, or previous volumes required to return very quickly, even if you stick to diets.
What to expect from Bodyflex
There are two opinions about this technique: for some, it fits perfectly, while others have not been able to achieve significant results, and describe the procedure as ineffective.
The positive results of the practice Bodyflex include:
- Disappearaning of volumes.
- Improvement of the skin (it becomes more elastic).
- Wrinkle on the face.
- The overall improvement of health.
- Some say the cure of chronic diseases.
Bodyflex: when needed
One can try practicing Bodyflex if:
- With health there is no problem, but too lazy to do sports.
- It is not possible to visit the gym, swimming pool and so on (for example, young mothers).
Bodyflex is not effective for weight loss if:
- You previously trained, and you have a small overweight.
- You are taking certain medications (antidepressants, hormones, some contraceptives).
- The exercises are practiced every day or they give inadequate amount of time.
- There the desire to lose weight is unusual for the size of the complexion, ie Bodyflex can lose weight only to a normal weight, but can not go beyond its normal size.
Classes breathing exercises as described Bodyflex contraindicated in the following diseases:
- heart failure.
- The high degree of myopia.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Under any other conditions, before starting to engage in Bodyflex, you need to consult a doctor.