Meaning Of Love For A Teenager
First love comes to all of us sooner or later. Most often, first feelings arise during difficult adolescence, when there are enough problemsenough poblems without love an a strange experience arises. So what does a teenager love mean?
Symptoms of teenage love
- To understand that the child is in love is easy. Usually with too obvious changes are hard to miss happen to teanager during this period. So, the most striking signs of teenage love, regardless of the gender are:
- Increased attention to their appearance. Teenager in love period can spend a long time in front of the mirror, trying on clothes before he or she goes out into the street.
- Long phone calls, during which the whole world stops existing.
- Mood swings, sometimes the child is completely happy, sometimes the whole world is not nice to him. At this time, the teenageris hard to contact, closed in itself, may not leave the room for days.
How to respond to a teenage love
- Despite the fact that it is very difficult for parents, they need to respond to the fact that their son or daughter is in love in a very calm way.
- You should not criticize the changes in child behavior, try to understand the reason for them.
- If the object of love categorically does not like parents, it is not the reason for caustic remarks, criticism, and taunts. Under no sicrumstances you can show the child your anger and frustration.
- The best decision is to talk openly with your teen to find out what exactly arose this high feeling.
- Under no sircumstances it should be reduced to moralistic talk . This will only alienate teenager.
- Try to praise your child more to instill in him a sense of confidence, and, perhaps, after some time he will realizes weather his partner is suitable for him or not.
How teenagers understand love
First love in puberty is very important . At this time, to explain to the child that this is the first feeling, and yet life is so long and there are other passions is impossible. For a teenager this feeling is one for the life, as a rule, during this period he or she has a desire to tie the knot forever. In this case, parents need to be firm to postpone the marriage until the moment when the children get educated. Do not forget that early marriage almost always ends with divorce, and an extra tragedy in life is not needed.
Three tips for parents
- Do not hinder and do not destroy the image of the one that was chosen by your child. Even if the relationship has ended, it is not necessary to destroy first light feelings that will remain in the memories for a lifetime.
- Humble yourselves, if your child totally disagrees with you in some questions. Allow the teen to act at its discretion and, maybe, it will protect him or her from the stupid acts committed becoase of contradictions in feelings.
- Give up the desire to quarrel the lovers. Do not forget about the bad experience of Romeo and Dzhultty.
- What Are Common Plastic Surgery Processes for Teenagers?
- Early Beginning of Classes Is Harmful For Teenagers
- Sexual Development Of Teenagers